सर्व मटेरियल साठी खाली scroll करा.
आजचा व्हिडिओ हा आपण केवढ्याच पान तु या song वरती बनवला आहे. मित्रांनो नुसताच आलेला movie सरला एक कोटी या मधील हे सोंग आहे. तर चला मित्रांनो हा व्हिडिओ आपण बनवायचा कसा ते बघुया.
What Is Insurance?
Insurance is a contract, defined by a policy, in which an individual or entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses incurred by the insurance company.The company collects customer risk to make payments more affordable for the insured.
The need for insurance
- The insurance plan is beneficial for anyone looking to protect their family, property / assets and their own financial risk / loss: Insurance plans will help you pay for medical emergencies, hospitalization, contraction and treatment of any illness, and future medical care.
- The financial loss of the family due to the unfortunate death of the sole breadwinner can be covered by the insurance plan. The family can also repay the home loan or any other loan taken by the insured person in his / her lifetime.
- If you are not around in the future, an insurance plan will help your family maintain their standard of living. This will help them cover the cost of running the home through a lump sum insurance payout.
- In case of death / accident / medical emergency of the policyholder the insurance money will cover your family space required for breathing and all expenses.
- Insurance plans will help protect your child’s future in terms of education. Let your children pursue their dreams and ambitions without compromising, even when you are not around.
- Many insurance plans come with savings and investment plans with regular coverage. These help to create wealth / savings for the future through regular investments.
- You pay a regular premium and one part of it goes for life coverage while the other part goes to a savings plan or investment plan, which you choose based on your future goals and needs.
TYPES OF INSURENCE
There Are five main tyoes of insurance. The all types of insurance as follows
Life Insurance: Life insurance is the only insurance you can take advantage of to protect your family in the event of death during the term of the policy.Life insurance helps your family to secure financially by paying a lump sum which is paid in case of death of the policyholder during the policy term.
Health insurance: It is purchased to cover medical expenses revolving around various health issues including hospitalization, treatment etc. These insurance plans are useful in medical emergencies; You can also avail cashless facility at the insurance company’s network hospital.
Child Plans: These insurance policies are savings tools that help children build a lump sum fund for higher education when they reach a certain age. In these plans, the child or the recipient has life insurance while the policy is owned by the parents.
Home Insurance: These insurance plans cover any loss of home due to accidents, mishaps and other natural calamities.
Auto Insurance: These are insurance plans for vehicles including cars and bikes. It protects against natural disasters, third party damage (people who have been damaged or injured in the policyholder’s vehicle accident) and vehicle damage including accidents and mishaps. Insurance is a necessity in today’s uncertain times – evaluate your financial situation to choose a plan that meets your future financial needs.
Importence of Insurence
Life is unpredictable, and that’s exactly why you need insurance. No matter how efficiently and intelligently you save and invest your money for your future goals, one adverse event and all the planning can go kaput. When such unforeseen events strike, it’s insurance that helps bring back balance to your life. So, let’s take a closer look at the role and importance of insurance in having a stable lifestyle.
But before that, it is important to understand what exactly insurance is and how the whole system works. An insurance policy is essentially a legal contract between you and your insurance provider. When you buy a policy, you promise to pay a small amount of money at fixed intervals of time to your insurer
And friends some people can’t download the material but they have given a link to a video in the video description. You can watch that video.
Benefits of insurance
1. Provides Protection
Insurance coverage does reduce the impact of loss that one bears in perilous situations. It not only protects the insured from financial woes but also helps in checking mental stress arising out of it.
2. Provides Certainty
Insurance coverage provides a feeling of assurance to the policyholders. So, there is a certainty of handsome financial aid against the premium. It will protect the policy buyer when met with accidents, hazards, or any vulnerabilities.
3. Risk Sharing
The very manner in which insurance policy functions makes it a cooperative scheme. An insurer would be unable to pay from one’s capital. An insurance company pools in collective risks and premiums because it covers a large number of risk-exposed people.
4. Value of Risk
Insurance policy assesses the volume of risk and also anticipates the various causes of it. It safeguards against unforeseen events and consequential loss.
मित्रांनो तसेच तुम्हाला असेच व्हिडिओ बघून शिकायचे असतील तर तुम्ही आपला यूट्यूब चॅनेल नक्की Subscribe करा. आपण आपल्या यूट्यूब वरती अगदी मराठी मधून सर्व व्हिडिओ editing शिकवत असतो. आणि दिवसाला एक व्हिडिओ तुम्हाला अगदी free मध्ये शिकता येईल. त्यामुळे आपल्या मराठी एडिटिंग चॅनेल SP CREATION ला नक्की सबस्क्राईब करा
तुम्हाला मटेरियल download करताना खालील गोष्टींची काळजी घ्यावी लागेल.
मित्रांनो तुम्हाला खाली एक Timmer दिसेल तो Timer २० सेकंदाचा असेल तो timmer पुर्ण होईपर्यंत वाट बघा. नंतर तुम्हाला download button दिसेल. त्यावरती touch करा. नंतर तुम्हाला ads दिसेल ती close करा. आणि तुम्ही एका नवीन पेज वरती जाशीला. आणि त्यावरती अगदी एकच क्लिक वरून download करू शकता.
सर्व मटेरियल खालील timer संपल्यानंतर मिळेल. थोडी वाट बघा.
मित्रांनो आपल्याला Instagram वरती नक्की follow करा.
मित्रांनो आपल्या website ला भेट दिल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद…